Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Forward

Of course on the day I am leaving my home (at the beach)
it is beautiful and 75 degrees outside.
The irony is not lost on me.
It happens that the forecast for next week
in Raleigh is cold and rainy.
Really I just wish that the birds would start chirping
and the sun would shine because
mama bought too many sun dresses 
and not enough sweaters.

On a completely different note
I want to thank those of you who are commenting on/reading 
 my blog.
You make me feel awesomely special (Megan!!)
and I really appreciate it! 
As you can probably tell this is a baby blog (she's kinda plain looking)
and I am a Biology major, so therefore no graphic design in my repertoire.
Anywho, what I am trying to say is thanks for stopping by peeps :D



No comments:

Post a Comment