Friday, March 11, 2011

The Haircut

I must let it be known that I do not enjoy my hair
I am one of those people
I have curly hair and wish it was straight...wah..wah.
So I went for my routine haircut yesterday 
and came out with something I did not expect.
First of all my hairdresser decided to get fancy and give me a blowout
she NEVER does this.
Blowouts are for Victoria's Secret Supermodels
not college students...especially not for me.
Then she waxed my eyebrows without asking
I didn't think I needed an eyebrow wax, but apparently those babies
were in such bad shape she assumed I was in dire need for one
Needless to say I come out looking like this:
I can't stop looking at my hair...
it's my dream hair.
Even though I wish I could keep this hair forever
I must eventually take a shower.
Goodbye supermodel hair...it was lovely to meet you.

2 comments:

  1. holy cow! you are gorg! what I wouldn't give for hair like yours?! I always hate the feeling of getting in the shower post-haircut though...it's the inevitable "my hair won't ever look this good until they do it again" sigh.

    have a happy weekend! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorg!!! i wish wish wish my hair just dried like this naturally...but alas..

    ReplyDelete