Thursday, March 10, 2011

Obsessed much?

I know I have not yet revealed my secret obsession 
probably because you will all think I'm an uber-freak 
and be eternally perplexed
yet...
I am going to tell you because I have no shame.
*cue drum roll*
CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD FROM PANERA BREAD

I have one of these babies every week
I seriously never get anything else and I must get extra dressing 
so I can dip my bread in it. 
CRAZY
I know.
I had to dedicate a post to this 7 dollar masterpiece
and the good workers at Panera who know my order.

2 comments:

  1. uh.are you kidding me?? i love panera. and their salad. oh how i miss thee.

    thank you so much for your comment on my blog and for following. totally made my day. seriously. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, sweet caesar love. Seriously amazing. No shame here girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete