Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm addicted to E!

Remember when I said I was going to be productive? Well....besides watching awful reality shows (Real Housewives, Kardashians..etc.), I did go hiking yesterday and went to the gym today. So I'm 2/3 productive.

On the real though, these shows are addicting. I don't even like rich, snobby people but I CANNOT turn it off. I guess my own life is incredibly boring so I must live vicariously through housewives and faux-celebrities. Although, I am balancing the loss of my brain cells by reading. I finished The Object of Beauty yesterday and started Becoming a Doctor today. I'm going to try really hard to have something exciting happen tomorrow so I am slightly more interesting.

One parting thought: "After I had the twins, I had to get new twins"-Alexis from Real Housewives of Orange County. Oh yeah that's my face. sexxayyyyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment